Greek Land Rover Owners Forum
Το νέο forum είναι έτοιμο.
Αν δεν έχετε λάβει το password για το νέο φόρουμ, παρακαλώ στείλτε PM ή mail στο admin@lrgreece.com. Το νέο forum είναι το www.lrgreece.com. Οι εγγραφές σε αυτό το forum είναι κλειστές, περιμένουμε τους νέους φίλους να εγγραφούν στο καινούριο.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Το νέο forum είναι έτοιμο.
Αν δεν έχετε λάβει το password για το νέο φόρουμ, παρακαλώ στείλτε PM ή mail στο admin@lrgreece.com. Το νέο forum είναι το www.lrgreece.com. Οι εγγραφές σε αυτό το forum είναι κλειστές, περιμένουμε τους νέους φίλους να εγγραφούν στο καινούριο.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcoming fellows from abroad

2 posters

Go down

Welcoming fellows from abroad Empty Welcoming fellows from abroad

Post  varemaras 2010-12-08, 05:35

Friends from abroad please feel free to post here any queries, questions or suggestions or even use this space as a guest book to drop us a line!
varemaras
varemaras

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 227
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-11-25
Τόπος : Αθηνα

Back to top Go down

Welcoming fellows from abroad Empty LR Freecamp

Post  Mette 2010-12-15, 04:11

Hi

A little hello from Denmark.

For some summers ago, I had an idea about creating a international network for Land Rover owners.
It took some time before it became a reality - but now it is - LR Freecamp.

LR Freecanmp is a site where you can offer a other Land Rover owners to camp on your ground, and you can use other Land Rovers hospitality by camping on their ground. My wish for LR Freecamp, it to meet other nationalities and Land Rover owners - se different countries, and have a cheap holiday around Europe.

A little about myself. My name is Mette, I am 37 years, my husband name is Jan. We have 3 children, 10-11-12 years. We live on a little (hobby) farm with cows and sheep.
Our Land Rovers is a 90" 300Tdi, which we drive race in - we have been to Polen and attended Pomerania a few times. Our family/daily car is a 88" softtop, which is the car we drive when the whole family is on trip. The last trip was to Sweden. In the garage there is a 109" STW, we have split it totally apart, and is now putting it together - hopefully it will be finshed before the summerholiday. The kids need a little more space, so the 88" is too little.

I hope to hear from some of you, and hope that you will check out the LR Freecamp site : http://freecamp.dlrk.dk/index.htm and maybe join in and spreed the news about the site.

If one of you feel like helping me getting LR Freecamp more international, you can help me spreed the idea and the site. You can also help me translate the site to other languages.

Hope to meet some of you one day.

Sincerly
Mette

Mette

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-12-15

Back to top Go down

Welcoming fellows from abroad Empty Re: Welcoming fellows from abroad

Post  varemaras 2010-12-15, 04:21

And a warm welcome from here as well Mette. I will gladly make a translation of your site in Greek, most likely this afternoon and email it to you.

Kind regards
varemaras
varemaras

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 227
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-11-25
Τόπος : Αθηνα

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum